1. Enroll an Apple Developer Account with a new or existing Apple ID
You will need to have, or create, an Apple ID with which your new Apple Developer account will be associated. Please Note: Apple charges an annual $99 fee for your developer account.
Creating an Apple ID
If you have not created an Apple ID yet, please click this link to begin the process.
1. Navigate to - https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
2. Read through the checklist of items required before enrolling, then select Start Your Enrollment.
3. Enter your Apple ID or click on Create Apple ID to create one.
4. Select the appropriate option under Entity Type then select Continue.
5. Enter the required Contact Information and read through the license agreement. Next, select Continue.
6. Verify the information that you've entered and select Continue.
7. Review the purchase details and select Purchase.
8. You will then be directed to a Sign In page, simply enter your Apple ID credentials.
9. Enter the necessary billing information and select Continue.
2. Granting MiGym Access
Invite MiGym to your new Apple Developer account so we can begin to provision and manage your apps
- Sign in to developer.apple.com/account and click People. Next click Invite People
- Under the Invite as Admins title enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” and select Invite.
2. Next visit: https://itunesconnect.apple.com/
- If prompted to log in-- use your newly created Apple ID to sign in.
- On the iTunes Connect homepage, click Users and Roles
- Click the plus sign.
3. Enter the individual’s user information (first name, last name, and email address)-- click Next.
- First Name: MiGym
- Last Name: Deployments
- Email Address: email@example.com
5. Click Next to continue
6. Select the roles to assign to this user and select Admin. Then select Next.
7. Select the notification types assigned to this user by territory, and click Save.