Adding a New Email Address
When adding a new client, or updating an email on an existing client, the email address will show as pending until the email address is verified by the owner of that email address.
Click "Pending" to view more options. See next section.
Resending the Process Verification Email & Manual Email Verification
- The verification email can be re-sent by selecting the first option "Resend email verification to this address."
- You can also choose to manually verify the client's email address. If you manually verify the email there will not be an opt in IP address or date of confirmation in your records. You will also be held accountable in the event your emails are being marked as spam. Please keep in mind if your account is receiving to many failed emails, it can result in your email functionality being shut off in EZFacility.
Email Received by Client
The client will receive an immediate email notifying them that their email address has been entered as the contact email for your facility. The client has 2 options for verification.
1. Click the green VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS button or
2. Copy and paste the above link into a web browser.
Both options will verify the email address for use at your facility. The email address can only be verified once per client.
Confirmation of Email Verification
When the client verifies ownership of the email address, the client will be advised of their confirmation, and the default subscriptions to session reminders and credit card expiration emails.
- Session Reminders opts the client into notifications via email or text message of upcoming scheduled sessions.
- Credit Card Expiration opts the client into reminder notifications to update their billing information.
- The client also has the option to opt in to your facility's Email Campaigns including promotions and marketing campaigns.
- The client can accept these emails by selecting the green Subscribe button.
- If the client does not want to subscribe, they can close the web page, and will only be subscribed to the default session reminders and credit card expiration emails. There is also a link to manage all email subscriptions.
Managing Email Subscriptions
If the client decides to make any changes to their email subscriptions, they can subscribe or un-subscribe to all 3 options. Customers can opt out the default session reminders and credit card expiration emails.
The client will receive confirmation of their selections. There is a link to manage changes if they would like to make additional subscription changes at that time.
The Email Can Only Be Verified One Time
The client can save the email if they wish to make future changes to their email subscriptions, but the email address can only be verified one time.
Email Address Verified in EZ Facility
Once the customer confirms ownership of the email address, the status will change to Verified in their client profile.